Gerthill Allied Health School welcomes you to an experience that will develop you professionally and personally. Our training programs are geared towards the holistic advancement of every student. We guide them through their courses and will always be available for consultations.
We focus on imparting the critical knowledge that nurses and home health aides require in order to successfully function in their chosen specializations. A faculty of dedicated educators and instructors are in our employ and they share Gerthill Allied Health School’s vision for effective learning and skills application. Our programs and courses will touch the fundamental functions of healthcare professionals. These form the foundation for further learning if desired by the student after he or she completes the course.
Modules will tackle healthcare functions including:
- Symptom Control and Disease Management
- Nutrition Monitoring
- Assisting Patient with ADL (Activities of Daily Living)
- Care Practices and Techniques – Age-Specific Training
- Body Mechanics
- Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Nursing Care – Basic and Complex Care
- Safety Practices in Patient Care
- Communication Enhancement
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
We invite you to enroll at Gerthill Allied Health School for any of the following programs to prepare for a promising career in health care: