HEALTH AND HOPE FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGED
Gerthill Community Outreach Inc. is a nonprofit public benefit corporation organized for charitable purposes under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. ID# 11042.
The primary purpose for which this corporation is formed is to provide opportunities for the underprivileged youths and adults to receive skills. Training, Literacy Training, Educational services and other services such as Social, Health Information and Counseling services to enable them get good paying jobs and better their lives.
Gerthill Community Outreach Organization Inc. goals are:
- To encourage and fund beginning education for youths and adults who are aspiring to pursue a career in the healthcare industry through beginning courses in nursing profession such as Certified Nurses Aide and Home health Aide and/or any other allied health profession.
- To improve the quality of lives of the underprivileged youths and adults in our communities through education and job placements
- To alleviate poverty by providing opportunities for the underprivileged youths and adults to earn good income.
- To get youths out of illegal drugs and gang activities by proving them opportunities to become responsible adults in our communities through good education, skills training and employments.
- To promote sense of hope, good health practices, self-esteem, dignity and opportunities for people in our communities through social services and health education.
MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
- Gertrude Uloma Ihenachor RN. PHN. DSD. BS. MS.
Founder/Chief Executive Officer
- Debbie Brown-Ikedi
- Vincent Ihenachor BS.
Chief Operating Officer
- Claris Obum Olumba Pharm-D
- Julia Ade Clark
- Yvonne Ozodimma Nwankwo RD
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Edward Ridgill MD
Alfredo Noble PHD
Robert Taylor PHD